Working Student System Administrator (m/f/d)
As part of the Fineway Research & Development Team, you’ll be responsible for Fineway's fundamental IT infrastructure. Your work will lay the technical foundations for us to provide our customers with an excellent customer experience. A highly available IT infrastructure and scalable processes are key success factors for our rapidly growing company.
- Setup and maintenance of our Windows-based devices.
- Introducing new employees to Fineway's IT processes.
- Administration of user accounts.
- Error analysis and troubleshooting in daily business.
- You are studying computer science or a comparable subject, or you have already completed your studies and would like to gain some professional experience.
- Practical experience in system administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft client and server operating systems, database storage systems, backup, firewalls, etc.
- Experience in provisioning and maintenance of Windows based devices.
- Experience in network technology (WLAN, VLAN, IP routing, VPN, etc.).
- Reliability, flexibility and a sense of responsibility as well as an independent way of working.
What to expect
- A fast growing company with a multi award winning product.
- An international top team with employees from more than 16 countries.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, brown bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a well-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.