Working Student Quality Assurance (m/w/d)
As part of our Research & Development team, you will ensure that our software and services meet our high expectations in terms of quality and robustness by performing manual and automated testing steps on existing and newly developed components. As part of one of our cross-functional development teams, your tasks include:
- Performing manual and automated testing procedures.
- Designing and documenting test cases as well as structure reports to asses the quality of our releases.
- Work closely with our product managers to ensure that we meet the given requirements.
- Support other development teams when resolving problems by identifying root causes of detected issues.
- Identifying opportunities for automating our testing processes.
- You are an enrolled student in a research area such as computer science, mathematics or engineering.
- Ideally, you already have some experience in testing and debugging web-applications (e.g. with the Google Chrome Developer Tools).
- You work in a structured manner and are focused on results.
- You have an analytic mindset and communicate clearly and to the point.
- You are fluent in German & English, both written and verbally.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.