Visiting Associate Venture Development
As Visiting Associate Business Development at FINEWAY you will:
- Take over responsibility as a full team member from day one for own projects and / or project modules that create actual value to continue our success story.
- Directly support our Managing Directors Markus Bohl and Markus Feigelbinder as well as our Senior Venture Development Team in strategic & operational projects related to sales & operations, marketing, product management, finance, HR, R&D as well as investor relations.
- Gain broad insights into one of the most promising A.I. travel tech ventures in Europe, extend your skills for managing hyper-growth startups & build deep functional expertise.
- Business development: help us win more strategic partners for our platform.
- Outsourcing: hand over business processes to external partners.
- Processes: automate and optimize core business processes.
- Fundraising: tap additional technology oriented public funding and debt instruments.
- Management & HR: implement new HR framework and people management processes.
- Enrolled as Bachelor, Master or PhD candidate in Business Administration, Economics or a similar subject at a top-tier university with outstanding academic credentials or doing a gap year.
- Relevant internships in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, venture capital and / or business development.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- A proactive personality with confidence & ability to communicate with senior management level.
- You are bored of corporate structures, slow speed & not being able to change things on your own.
- You take decisions based on data, not gut feeling.
- Proficiency in German, English & relevant office tools for analysis and presentation purposes.
- You are available full-time for at least 3 months.
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Competitive pay comparable to top-tier consulting and investment banking.
- On-the-job training and detailed feedback at the end of the internship.
- For successful Visiting Associates we are happy to offer full time positions.