UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
As UI/UX Designer at FINEWAY, you’ll help us build the world's first Instant Trip Planning Service.
- Develop designs down to the last pixel based on user needs through all phases of the customer journey: from research, concept development, design refinement to prototyping and user testing.
- Co-work in a cross-functional team with product managers, other designers, frontend- and backend developers through the entire product lifecycle.
- Create storyboards, user need specifications, personas, use flow scenarios, information architecture, flowcharts, interactive mock-ups, design prototypes.
- Create clear specification and communicate design requirements to our developers.
- Apply and develop the internal UI and visual design styleguide further in cooperation with other designers.
- Seek to improve every part of Fineway’s tools and consequently push for the best user design.
- 2+ years of professional experience in UI Design and the respective tools (Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite or any kind of prototyping tool).
- Strong track record of designing and building conversion-driven products & apps.
- Studies in graphics- / communication- / interaction design (Bachelors degree +).
- Demonstrated ability to quickly sketch ideas, prototype concepts and develop a final design.
- Distinct knowledge about UI styles and web typography.
- Sound knowledge of scrum & agile principles.
- Strong ability to co-work with developers in the most direct way possible to ensure the best outcome (basic knowledge of CSS, HTML and other coding languages is a plus).
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.