System Administrator (m/f/d)
As a member of the Fineway Engineering Team you are responsible for our internal IT-infrastructure from a network and device perspective. Your work lays the technical foundations for our team to provide our customers with a consistently excellent customer experience. A highly available IT infrastructure and scalable processes are key success factors for our rapidly growing company. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced System Administrator to take ownership of providing a state of the art account management (Active Directory), infrastructure (networking, Windows computers) and supporting our staff with technical troubleshooting on a daily basis.
Setup and maintenance of our internal office network (router configuration, access point & ISP management, cabling)
Setup and maintenance of Windows-based laptops.
Introduction of new employees into the IT processes of Fineway.
Administration of user accounts for on- and off boarding of employees.
Introduction and operation of a comprehensive Single-Sign-On solution.
Cooperation in the optimization of systems and processes.
Error analysis and troubleshooting in daily business.
Responsibility for our hardware inventory (laptops, monitors, etc.)
- Apprenticeship as an IT specialist in system administration or comparable training.
- At least 2 years practical experience in the domain of system administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft client and server operating systems, backups, firewalls, etc.
- Experience in provisioning and maintenance of Windows-based devices.
- Experience in network technology (WLAN, VLAN, IP routing, VPN, Cisco, Zyxel, etc.).
- Experience in the development and operation of Single-Sign-On solutions.
- Basic knowledge in the field of IT security and data protection.
- Reliability, flexibility and sense of responsibility as well as independent working style.
- English or German language skills in written and spoken form.
What to expect
- A fast growing company with a multi award winning product.
- An international top team with employees from more than 16 countries.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, brown bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a well-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.