Senior SEO & Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
As Senior SEO & Content Marketing Manager/ Team Lead SEO & Content Marketing at FINEWAY, you’ll help build and scale with us the 1st free instant trip planning service every traveler loves. This includes:
- Creating and spreading unique and cool content on relevant on and offline & social channels.
- Owning and scaling all organic lead acqusition channles including SEO, Social Media, Content-for-media cooperations, etc.
- Establishing best in class SEO by identifying unique and relevant topics for our target group, producing excellent and innovative content (from text to video) and assuring an excellent level of onsite optimization.
- Developing and executing content strategy and overseeing creation of content and messaging to support strategies. You will enrich content for distribution on all relevant organic lead acquisition channels.
- Owning the numbers and making bold decisions based on sound data analytics to hit KPI targets.
- At least 4 years of experience in Organic Lead Acquisition & SEO.
- Expert skills in Onsite SEO & a proven track record in scaling organic search traffic.
- Sound understanding of state-of-the-art content marketing. You know how facebook, instagram or pinterest algorhitm works and how to enrich content for distributing on a wide set of channels.
- You are a creative mind and you alredy prove that content marketing goes beyond facebook and instagram.
- You have a good sense for first-class content, relevant topics, and trends for the Fineway target group.
- You have a sound understanding of state-of-the-art customer segmentation techniques, ad tech analytics, tracking set-ups and attribution models, is a plus.
- You have a quick mind, are structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- You have the ability to create content by yourself.
- A plus: first-hand experience in a fast-growing tech startup.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.