Senior Data Product Manager (m/f/d)
As Senior Data Product Manager at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for transforming business requirements into innovative products our users love. This includes:
- Developing & implementing data product and platform strategies consistent with the company vision & business objectives.
- Serving as data product evangelist by owning the product roadmap, managing the backlog, defining success metrics and translating features into ready-to-implement user stories.
- Working on the interface between business stakeholders, data science and engineering to collect, validate and prioritize new data platform features.
- Evolving the capabilities of our data platform to meet feature requirements and company objectives.
- Ensuring we meet our product goals in terms of time, quality & cost.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a product manager or product owner in a tech-driven environment.
- Successful track record of building data-driven platform products using modern data infrastructure and systems.
- Thorough technical expertise about integrated platform products (layered).
- Strong business sense and data-driven mindset towards feature development incl. hypothesis testing, statistics and machine learning metrics.
- Comfortable working with several teams and determining how different teams query and process data.
- Familiar with data science techniques and good overall engineering sense to drive meaningful conversations with developer teams.
- Ability to formulate and clearly communicate complex data product concepts in simple and easy to understand language to various stakeholders.
- Professional way of communication with all stakeholders, including senior management and external partners.
- Proficient handling of Scrum and other agile product development methods.
- Experience with common agile working tools like Jira, DevOps Azure, Confluence and similar applications.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.