Salesforce Product Manager (m/f/d)
As Salesforce Product Manager at FINEWAY, you’ll own key business processes in Salesforce, where you’ll directly impact and improve our sales targets, through optimizing and automating our CRM processes. You’ll report to the Head of Product, and gain experience in an innovative, ambitious, passionate team.
- Liaise with Product Managers and Development teams, setting goals and priorities for Salesforce.
- Research and prepare plans to achieve product/business goals in terms of time, quality & cost.
- Adapt Salesforce processes to enable the strategic development of Fineway.
- Proactively assess and propose opportunities for process enhancements and automation, e.g. to reduce recurring tasks/activities in sales.
- Define Salesforce features, workflows, and functions.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a consultant, product manager or product owner for Salesforce.
- Experience in driving improvements, automating and process evaluation.
- Understanding of topics related to relational database models, APIs, logical operators etc.
- Capable of identifying when to use custom development versus out of the box functionality in Salesforce (e.g. Process Builder, Apex).
- A quick mind with a problem-solving, pragmatic attitude.
- Excellent German & English communication skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced, tech-driven environment.
- BSc/BA in Business Engineering, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Scrum / agile methodologies experience.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product innovation.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, cold drinks, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.