Marketing Engagement Manager (m/f/d)
Take ownership of essential community engagement tasks within the Marketing team at a fast-growing travel tech startup and build and scale with us the 1st free travel portal for instant trip planning every traveler loves. As Marketing Engagement Manager you will:
- Own and scale FINEWAY's community engagement actions along the entire customer journey and grow the business across all markets and channels.
- Draft, design, and execute creative formats for online and offline community engagement activities.
- Engage with existing leads and contacts as well as prospects via multiple mediums such as email, automated campaigns, and events.
- Design and test new initiatives to improve the reach of our brand.
- Monitor engagement performance and detect problems before they become critical. You are the one who can solve them!
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across departments, identify and manage potentially different interests.
- Drive event and customer activation initiatives based on data-driven hypotheses and prioritization in multiple functions.
- Research trends and defining best practices for the entire marketing team.
- You know what‘s fresh in online marketing and customer engagement strategies. You will be the first in detecting trends and will take action to constantly keep pace with developments in the tech-startups, IT, and digital marketing industry.
- You know how to coordinate and manage events and grow an engaged base of customer, prospects, and followers.
- You have in-depth knowledge of customer segments, marketing automation, and conversion rate optimization.
- You're data-driven and analytical, with strong experience in CRM tools such as Salesforce or Hubspot.
- You are smart, structured, and pragmatic with a strong bias for action.
- A plus: you have first-hand experience in a fast-growing tech startup.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches, and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.