Junior Technical Product Manager (m/f/d)
As (Junior) Technical Product Manager at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for transforming business requirements into innovative products our users love. This includes:
- Developing & implementing technical product strategies consistent with the company vision & business objectives.
- Serving as technical product evangelist by owning the technical product roadmap, managing the backlog and translating new feature requirements into ready-to-implement user stories.
- Working on the interface between business stakeholders and engineering to collect, validate and prioritize new product requests.
- Maintaining technical product documentation, notes and solution descriptions.
- Ensuring we meet our product goals in terms of time, quality & cost.
- Thorough technical understanding of integrated platform products (layered).
- Ability to break complex problems into smaller ones, clearly specify technical product requirements and prioritize them with key stakeholders.
- Good overall engineering sense to drive meaningful conversations with developer teams.
- First experience as a technical product manager or product owner in a tech-driven environment is of advantage.
- Professional way of communication with all stakeholders, including senior management and external partners.
- First experience in agile product development and with common agile working tools like Jira, DevOps Azure, Confluence and similar applications.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.