Human Resources Intern (m/w/d)
As Human Resources Intern at FINEWAY, you’ll be a fully integrated member of our HR team from day one & help us to successfully build a visionary product by supporting the people operations of the company.
This internship will help you to gain insights into the people related topics of Fineway and acquire important business skills and experience in a fast-paced, innovative start-up environment.
Your main duties will include:
- Supporting the recruitment and hiring process: maintaining our applicant pipelines, screening applicants, preparing job postings, and assisting with applicant communication in both German and English.
- Preparing new employee on-boarding documents and welcome packages.
- Tracking and updating HR metrics.
- Planning, organising and driving corporate events.
- Owning various research and administrative tasks.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Masters program in Business Administration, Economics, or Psychology.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- A keen interest in talent acquisition and HR. Some previous experience in recruitment is considered an asset.
- Excellent team work skills, as well as problem solving and multitasking capabilities.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- High working proficiency in the Microsoft Office package.
- You thrive in a busy environment and bring a can-do attitude - even when the pressure is on!
- You are available full-time for three to six months.
- German and English language capabilities (spoken and written)
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.