As HR Coordinator, you will be a fully integrated member of our HR team from day one and will help us to successfully build a visionary product by supporting the people operations of the company.
You will work with the Senior HR Manager to partner with cross-functional business leaders to contribute to the development of the corporate culture. Your main duties will include:
- Supporting the recruitment and hiring process: maintaining our applicant pipelines, screening applicants, preparing job postings, and assisting with applicant communication in both German and English.
- Preparing new employee on-boarding documents and welcome packages and contributing to the successful on-boarding of new hires.
- Maintaining confidential HR data and employee files.
- Tracking and updating HR metrics.
- Planning, organising and driving corporate events.
- Owning various research and administrative tasks.
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience working within a HR environment, ideally a fast-paced and ever-changing start-up environment.
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- You are a natural „people person“ with strong interpersonal and communication skills in both German and English.
- You are tech savvy and have very good knowledge of the entire MS Office Suite.
- A keen interest in talent acquisition and HR. Some previous experience in recruitment is considered an asset.
- Excellent teamwork skills, as well as problem solving and multitasking capabilities.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- You thrive in a busy environment and bring a can-do attitude - even when the pressure is on!
- German and English language capabilities (spoken and written).
- Experience working with HR platforms such as Personio and Recruitee is considered an asset.