As a Working Student in the Travel Design team at FINEWAY, you’ll take on real startup-life responsibility. This includes:
- Supporting the creation of customized offers for premium customers & preparing trip related materials.
- Communicating with domestic management companies & travel suppliers (hotels, airlines, etc.) to source relevant content.
- Assisting our Sales & Operations leadership team to analyse, measure & report the success of our activities.
You have already gathered some relevant first working experience as intern or working student.
A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
Analytical thinking & the ability to communicate to the point.
You have a high affinity for digital business models & travel.
Proficiency in German, English & major online marketing tools.
You can commit yourself to an average 15 to 20 hours p. week over a period of at least 6, better 12 months as working student.
What to expect
- A competitive remuneration of up to 15 € p.h. – depending on your skills, prior working experience & time commitment.
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- For excellent working students we are happy to offer full time positions after graduation.