Visiting Associate Business Development
As Visiting Associate Business Development at FINEWAY you will:
- Take over responsibility as a full team member from day one for own projects and / or project modules that create actual value to continue our success story.
- Directly support our Managing Directors Markus Bohl and Markus Feigelbinder as well as our Senior Business Development Team in strategic & operational projects related to sales & operations, marketing, product management, finance, R&D as well as investor relations.
- Gain broad insights into one of the most promising A.I. travel tech ventures in Europe, extend your skills for managing hyper-growth startups & build deep functional expertise.
- Entering strategic cooperations with academic advisors and public research institutions for scientific validation of our A.I. based technologies and R&D sparring.
- Digitalizing our core business processes by conceptualizing new, creative approaches & managing the rollout of state of the art, made to fit software solutions.
- Tapping additional external financing sources to leverage our innovative R&D pipeline by closing technology oriented public funding and debt instruments.
- Optimizing our sales processes to increase employee productivity by analyzing the entire customer journey, conducting in-depth root cause analyses & data-driven monitoring of implementation actions.
- Building a professional marketing platform to attract (non-)touristic brand cooperation partners & negotiating performance oriented marketing campaigns.
- Enrolled as Bachelor, Master or PhD candidate in Business Administration, Economics or a similar subject at a top-tier university with outstanding academic credentials or doing a gap year.
- Relevant internships in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, venture capital and / or business development.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- A proactive personality with confidence & ability to communicate with senior management level.
- You are bored of corporate structures, slow speed & not being able to change things on your own.
- You take decisions based on data, not gut feeling.
- Proficiency in German, English & relevant office tools for analysis and presentation purposes.
- You are available full-time for at least 3 months.
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Competitive pay comparable to top-tier consulting and investment banking.
- On-the-job training and detailed feedback at the end of the internship.
- For successful Visiting Associates we are happy to offer full time positions.