As a Software Developer at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for building & maintaining fast, accurate, robust & scalable data-processing services to shape the future of travel. This includes:
- Developing new features for our core systems to further improve customer acquisition, offer delivery & order conversion processes.
- Developing in an event-based micro-services architecture.
- Working full-stack on our customer facing & internal web apps, native mobile apps, CMS & backend systems.
- Working closely together with our UI/ UX Designers.
- Deep technical understanding of web technologies, responsive design & RESTful services.
- Professional experience working with modern web frameworks such as React.js or Django.
- Good understanding of service-oriented architectures.
- 2+ years professional working experience.
- Serious about automated software tests.
- A quick mind, pragmatic & a passion for solving tricky problems.
- Experience working on large code bases.
- Proficiency in German & English, excellent communication skills.
- Eager to thrive in a highly professional environment, move quickly & take ownership of your work.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.