Senior Venture Development Manager
As Senior Venture Development Manager at FINEWAY you will build & scale with us the 1st free instant trip planning service every traveler loves. This includes:
- Take the role of an acting co-founder of the company
- Take over full operational responsibility in task force assignments in mission critical processes & strategic initiatives
- Build up & lead interim entire teams & departments
- Continuously challenge & optimize our business model
- Work closely together with our founders, C-Level & advisory board to deliver against our growth roadmap
- Derive concise action plans & execute them to the point
- Support fundraising activities & manage investor relations
- Become part of one of the most promising A.I. travel tech ventures in Europe, extend your skills for managing hyper-growth startups & build deep functional expertise
- Outstanding academic credentials from a top-tier university
- At least 3 years of professional experience in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, venture capital and / or business development
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action
- Goal-oriented & the will to take responsibility from day one
- A proactive personality with confidence & ability to communicate with senior management level, the advisory board and investors
- You take decisions based on data, not gut feeling
- Proficiency in English & office tools for analysis and presentation purposes.
- Proficiency in German in highly desirable but not a must
- Experience in a tech startup would be greatly beneficial
A fast growing team of 50+ exceptional talents from 11+ countries create a vibrant atmosphere and a fast-paced, challenging environment with unique learning experiences. Markus Bohl (CEO) has 16+ years of experience in building & scaling ventures. After five years in management consulting (Roland Berger and others), he founded, built, led & exited two large-scale eCommerce platforms. Markus Feigelbinder (COO) has 13+ years as a management consultant manager for clients in technology innovation and market entry strategies. He held senior management roles at Amazon & Westwing (Rocket Internet).
Our version of the great workplace is a dream team in pursuit of an ambitious common goal – creating a product travellers love.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
Our mission: To free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a smart conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built the first interface-agnostic, self-learning conversation engine. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- $ 15m+ in venture funding.
- Seven-figure monthly revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
- Fast growing team of 50+ experts from 15+ countries at the forefront of AI.
- Loft office in the heart of Munich.