Senior UX Designer
As Senior UX Designer at FINEWAY, you’ll help us build the 1st travel platform for the age of the assistants. This includes:
- Co-work in a cross-functional team with researchers, designers, frontend- and backend developers.
- Create new ideas and concepts that improve the overall user experience.
- Going out to our users and doing guerilla testing, focus groups, personal interviews to gain insights about their needs, their wishes and how they use Fineway’s services.
- Being the voice of the user in the company and consequently pushing things forward.
- Moderating ideation sessions with the product team to collectively improve the knowledge.
- Prototype (through wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes) and test new features and iterate on the results.
- Seek to improve every part of Fineway’s tools and consequently push for the best user experience.
- Work on several user-facing products which include our website, several web and native apps as wells as cutting-edge conversational AI interfaces (sayhello@Alexa, @Google Home and @Siri).
- 2+ years of experience in UX Design and the respective tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, any kind of prototyping tool).
- Studies in graphics- / communication- / interaction design (bachelors degree +).
- Demonstrated ability to quickly sketch ideas, prototype concepts and develop a final design.
- Distinct knowledge about UX patterns and web typography.
- Basic knowledge of scrum & agile principles.
- Strong ability to co-work with developers in the most direct way possible to ensure the best outcome (basic knowledge of CSS, HTML and other coding languages is a plus).
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
Our mission: To free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a smart conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built the first interface-agnostic, self-learning conversation engine. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- $ 15m+ in venture funding.
- Seven-figure monthly revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
- Fast growing team of 50+ experts from 15+ countries at the forefront of AI.
- Loft office in the heart of Munich.