Senior UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
As Senior UX Designer at FINEWAY, you’ll help us build the world's 1st Instant Trip Planning Service.
- Co-work in a cross-functional team with researchers, designers, frontend- and backend developers.
- Create new ideas and concepts that improve the overall user experience.
- Going out to our users and doing guerilla testing, focus groups, personal interviews to gain insights about their needs, their wishes and how they use Fineway’s services.
- Being the voice of the user in the company and consequently pushing things forward.
- Moderating ideation sessions with the product team to collectively improve the knowledge.
- Prototype (through wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes) and test new features and iterate on the results.
- Seek to improve every part of Fineway’s tools and consequently push for the best user experience.
- Work on several user-facing products which include our website, several web and native apps as wells as cutting-edge conversational AI interfaces (sayhello@Alexa, @Google Home and @Siri).
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in UX Design and the respective tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, any kind of prototyping tool).
- Strong track record of designing and building conversion-driven products & apps.
- Studies in graphics- / communication- / interaction design (bachelors degree +).
- Demonstrated ability to quickly sketch ideas, prototype concepts and develop a final design.
- Distinct knowledge about UX patterns and web typography.
- Sound knowledge of scrum & agile principles.
- Strong ability to co-work with developers in the most direct way possible to ensure the best outcome (basic knowledge of CSS, HTML and other coding languages is a plus).
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free you from the waste of time and money in your travel planning.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- Seven-digit monthly revenue with an annual growth of over 250%.
- Fast growing team with over 60 employees from more than 16 countries.