Senior Marketing Automation Manager (m/w/d)
- You will be a leader, problem solver, collaborator working with agile marketers, data scientist, and engineers, applying marketing technologies to deliver solutions that scale with large impact.
- Design, build and own compelling, data driven, segment-of-one customer journeys across an entire travelers lifecycle.
- Take bold decisions based on sound data analytics by implementing a data-driven approach to hit KPI targets like user retention and sales active pipeline.
- Managing the evolution of marketing technology stack.
- Build operational processes that maintain the health and compliance of our data.
- As part of the mar-tech team, drive collaboration to build a global, visionary product.
- Minimum 2 years experience building and managing marketing platforms- automation, content, workflows, cross channel orchestration.
- Solid marketing tools experience and demonstrated automation capabilities with solutions such as Marketo, Hubspot, Optimove, CrossEngange or similar. •Strong aptitude for (marketing) technologies with good understanding of state-of-the-art customer segmentation techniques, major web tech & analytics.
- Ability to take marketing & nurturing concepts/requirements and translate them into marketing automation programs.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup is a strong plus.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free you from the waste of time and money in your travel planning.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- Seven-digit monthly revenue with an annual growth of over 250%.
- Fast growing team with over 60 employees from more than 16 countries.