Senior Marketing Automation Manager (m/w/d)
- You will be a leader, problem solver, collaborator working with agile marketers, data scientist, and engineers, applying marketing technologies to deliver solutions that scale with large impact.
- Design, build and own compelling, data driven, segment-of-one customer journeys across an entire travelers lifecycle.
- Take bold decisions based on sound data analytics by implementing a data-driven approach to hit KPI targets like user retention and sales active pipeline.
- Managing the evolution of marketing technology stack.
- Build operational processes that maintain the health and compliance of our data.
- As part of the mar-tech team, drive collaboration to build a global, visionary product.
- 2+ years experience building and managing marketing platforms- automation, content, workflows, cross channel orchestration.
- Solid marketing tools experience and demonstrated automation capabilities with solutions such as Marketo, Hubspot, Optimove, CrossEngange or similar. •Strong aptitude for (marketing) technologies with good understanding of state-of-the-art customer segmentation techniques, major web tech & analytics.
- Ability to take marketing & nurturing concepts/requirements and translate them into marketing automation programs.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup is a strong plus.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
Our mission: To free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a smart conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built the first interface-agnostic, self-learning conversation engine. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- $ 15m+ in venture funding.
- Seven-figure monthly revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
- Fast growing team of 50+ experts from 15+ countries at the forefront of AI.
- Loft office in the heart of Munich.