Senior CRM & Content Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
- Creating and managing performance for all lead generation initiatives including paid channels, SEO, email & retention campaigns, content marketing, nurturing programs, and other opportunities to drive revenue.
- Modelling and forecasting results; conducting A/B tests and using a data-driven approach to hit KPI targets like inquiries, MQL, and sales active pipeline.
- Continuously developing and refining our premium brand strategy.
- Developing and executing content strategy and overseeing creation of content and messaging to support strategies. Ability to create content is a plus.
- Managing an experienced and delightful team by example and experience.
- As part of the exec team, driving collaboration to build a visionary product.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in all disciplines of PPC marketing with a proven track record of driving growth in a lead generation role.
- Demonstrated ability to manage leads, funnels, nurture strategies, drip marketing, digital, online, and offline campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of lead generation marketing methods and Martech tools (such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Intercom, etc.).
- Sound understanding of state-of-the-art customer segmentation techniques, ad tech analytics, tracking set-ups and attribution models.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- A plus: first-hand experience in a fast-growing tech startup.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free you from the waste of time and money in your travel planning.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- Seven-digit monthly revenue with an annual growth of over 250%.
- Fast growing team with over 60 employees from more than 16 countries.