Senior Business Development Manager
As Senior Business Development Manager at FINEWAY you will:
- Take the role of a co-founder of the company.
- Take over full operational responsibility in task force assignments in mission critical processes & business development projects.
- Build up & lead interim entire teams & departments.
- Continuously challenge & optimize our business model.
- Work closely together with our founders, management team & advisory board to deliver against our growth roadmap.
- Derive concise action plans & execute them to the point.
- Support fundraising activities & manage investor relations.
- Become part of one of the most promising A.I. travel tech ventures in Europe, extend your skills for managing hyper-growth startups & build deep functional expertise.
- Entering strategic cooperations with academic advisors and public research institutions for scientific validation of our A.I. based technologies and R&D sparring.
- Digitalizing our core business processes by conceptualizing new, creative approaches & managing the rollout of state of the art, made to fit software solutions.
- Tapping additional external financing sources to leverage our innovative R&D pipeline by closing technology oriented public funding and debt instruments.
- Optimizing our sales processes to increase employee productivity by analyzing the entire customer journey, conducting in-depth root cause analyses & data-driven monitoring of implementation actions.
- Building a professional marketing platform to attract (non-)touristic brand cooperation partners & negotiating performance oriented marketing campaigns.
- Outstanding academic credentials from a top-tier university.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, venture capital and / or business development.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- Goal-oriented & the will to take responsibility from day one.
- A proactive personality with confidence & ability to communicate with senior management level, the advisory board and investors.
- You take decisions based on data, not gut feeling.
- Proficiency in German, English & office tools for analysis and presentation purposes.
- Experience in a tech startup would be greatly beneficial.
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development