Sales Operations Manager
As a Sales Operations Manager at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for continuously optimizing our day-to-day operations. This includes:
- Implementing defined actions to improve the productivity of our sales team.
- Continuously ensuring data consistency within our CRM-system.
- Ongoing monitoring of service levels and quality KPIs throughout the customer journey.
- Prioritizing and coordinating all occurring tasks and issues within our backoffice service unit.
- Managing interactions between front and backoffice.
- Assuring consistence and process quality of invoicing, calculation and payment workflows.
- Supporting recruiting processes and sales & operations trainings.
- Proven track record in optimizing sales operations, preferably in premium segment, with at least 5 years of professional experience.
- You make decisions based on data not gut feeling or anecdotes.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- Goal-oriented with distinct process DNA & customer ownership.
- Experienced in using Salesforce or similar CRM solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in German & English are fundamental to this role.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.