Recruiter / Active Sourcer (m/w/d)
As Recruiter / Active Sourcer at FINEWAY you’ll be responsible for identifying & onboarding top candidates, mainly for our tech & data science teams. This includes:
- Building attractive candidate pipelines via active sourcing, job postings (print, digital, social) & recruiting partnerships.
- Screening incoming applications & evaluating candidates.
- Managing the entire recruiting process for your pipelines in coordination with the respective hiring managers.
- Accompanying candidates & building relationships with top prospects from first contact to signing.
- Identifying & realising opportunities to further improve our recruiting processes.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in recruiting top-tier candidates for fast-growing technology companies.
- You make hiring decisions based on data not gut feeling.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- Goal-oriented with distinct sales DNA & closing mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in German & English are fundamental to this role.
- An extensive network in the startup & tech scene would be greatly beneficial.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free you from the waste of time and money in your travel planning.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- Seven-digit monthly revenue with an annual growth of over 250%.
- Fast growing team with over 60 employees from more than 16 countries.