Product & Travel Design Intern
As a Product & Travel Design Intern at FINEWAY, you’ll take on real startup-life responsibility from Day 1 & help to create actual value. This includes:
- Communicating with domestic management companies & travel suppliers (hotels, airlines, etc.) to source relevant content.
- Implementing sales promotions & marketing campaigns for selected touristic destinations & suppliers together with our Marketing team.
- Supporting the creation of customized offers for premium customers & preparing trip related materials.
- Contributing to the realization of directly success-related projects.
- Supporting our Sales & Operations leadership team to analyze, measure & report the success of our activities.
- You are studying tourism management or a similar field.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- Analytical thinking & the ability to communicate to the point.
- A hard-working team player, self-confident with ambition & drive.
- You know successful companies are built with happy customers.
- You have a high affinity for digital business models, travel & lifestyle.
- Proficiency in German, English & major online marketing tools.
- You have gathered yourself some relevant travel experience.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- For successful interns we are happy to offer full time positions.