As a Marketing Intern at FINEWAY, you’ll take on real startup-life responsibility from Day 1 & help to create actual value. This includes:
- Identifying new partner companies & independently implementing cooperations at operational level.
- Being a reliable contact for cooperation partners, bloggers & creative agencies.
- Taking full responsibility from planning to implementation of our own channel-wide campaigns, including all online activities & existing marketing concepts.
- Developing ideas & concepts for new campaigns & content.
- Working directly with our founders.
- You are studying business administration or a similar field.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- Analytical thinking & the ability to communicate to the point.
- A hard-working team player, self-confident with ambition & drive.
- You know successful companies are built with happy customers.
- You have already accumulated practical experience in marketing.
- You have a high affinity for digital business models, travel & lifestyle.
- Proficiency in German, English & major online marketing tools.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- For successful interns we are happy to offer full time positions.