(Lead) Data Scientist (m/w/d)
As a (Lead) Data Scientist at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for applying advanced statistics & deep learning methods on our customer & content data to shape the future of travel. This includes:
- Transforming complex datasets into pragmatic, actionable insights.
- Evaluating which processes can be scaled using machine learning.
- Leveraging data to create tangible business impact.
- Building models & prototypes for machine learning processes.
- Deep, hands-on knowledge of machine learning methods & their application to real-world data problems.
- Master´s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Bioinformatics or Computer Science.
- Excellent knowledge & experience in data modelling, data representation, data visualization & (No)SQL databases.
- 3+ years professional experience of working with advanced statistics & machine learning methods in data driven ecosystems.
- Worked together in a team of Data Scientists & Data Engineers.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements & transform them into data models.
- A quick mind, pragmatic & with a strong passion for solving complex data problems.
- Practical programming experience with Python or R.
- Proficiency in German & English, excellent communication skills.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
Our mission: To free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a smart conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built the first interface-agnostic, self-learning conversation engine. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- $ 15m+ in venture funding.
- Seven-figure monthly revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
- Fast growing team of 50+ experts from 15+ countries at the forefront of AI.
- Loft office in the heart of Munich.