(Junior) Venture Development Manager (m/w/d)
Develop into an acting co-founder at a fast-growing travel tech startup and build & scale with us the 1st free instant trip planning service every traveler loves. As (Junior) Venture Development Manager at FINEWAY you will
- Work closely together with Senior Venture Development Managers to deliver against our growth roadmap
- Take over operational responsibility in task force assignments in mission critical processes & strategic initiatives
- Quickly become subject-matter expert in assigned topics and lead smaller teams of staff and interns towards achieving ambitious targets
- Continuously challenge & optimize our business model
- Derive concise action plans & execute them to the point
- Support fundraising and recruitment activities
- Become part of one of the most promising A.I. travel tech ventures in Europe, extend your skills for managing hyper-growth startups & build deep functional expertise
- Outstanding academic credentials from a top-tier university
- At least 1 year of professional experience in management consulting, investment banking, venture capital and / or business development
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action
- Goal-oriented & the will to take responsibility from day one
- A proactive personality with confidence & ability to communicate with senior management level, the advisory board and investors
- You take decisions based on data, not gut feeling
- Proficiency in English & office tools for analysis and presentation purposes.
- Proficiency in German in highly desirable but not a must
- Experience in a tech startup would be greatly beneficial
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
Our mission: To free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a smart conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built the first interface-agnostic, self-learning conversation engine. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- $ 15m+ in venture funding.
- Seven-figure monthly revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
- Fast growing team of 50+ experts from 15+ countries at the forefront of AI.
- Loft office in the heart of Munich.