Intern Digital Product Management (m/f/d)
As Intern Digital Product Management at FINEWAY, you’ll actively support our Product Owners and Product Team transforming business requirements into innovative products our users love. This includes:
- Developing & implementing product strategies & roadmaps consistent with the company vision & commercial objectives.
- Ensuring we meet our product goals in terms of time, quality & cost.
- Breaking down ideas & product requirements into ready-to-implement user stories.
- Specifying new features for designers & developers in a pragmatic, but conscientious way.
- Fighting for consistent, CI-compliant designs & implementations.
- Identifying & prioritizing features from customer feedback, concept tests, analysis tools & A/B tests.
- Currently pursuing a BSc/BA or MSc/MA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Good understanding of the commercial drivers of a digital business.
- First relevant experience in product management or in a tech-driven environment is a plus.
- Passion for mobile & web technologies in a UX-driven environment.
- Basic practical understanding of Scrum, agile methodologies & roadmapping.
- A quick mind with a problem-solving aptitude, creative & pragmatic.
- Proficiency in German & English, excellent communication skills.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.