Intern Business Intelligence
As Intern Business Intelligence at FINEWAY, you’ll be a fully integrated member of our cross-functional analytics team from Day 1 & help us to successfully build a visionary data product.
- Your main responsibility will be to identify & analyze undeveloped data together with our Data Scientists and Business Analysts in order to provide actionable analytical insights for our executives.
- You will gain insight & perspective on a fast growing, tech & data-driven AI startup with a highly emotional product.
- You’ll learn how to analyze & understand the drivers of success along the entire customer journey and how to build, monitor & optimize KPIs.
- You’ll build deep functional expertise by conducting deep-dive analyses and by defining & implementing dashboards & reportings.
- Enrolled as Bachelor, Master or PhD in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics or similar.
- First relevant practical experience in BI / data analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills, at best a power user in Excel & SQL.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- Good communication skills in German & English.
- A plus: experience with BI, reporting & visualization tools & technologies.
- Greatly beneficial: proficient with Google Analytics, CRM & tracking data.
- You are available full-time for 3 to 6 months.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & the possibility to build a thriving digital business with us.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- On-the-job training and detailed feedback at the end of the internship.
- For successful interns we are happy to offer full time positions.