Intern Business Development
As Intern Business Development at FINEWAY, you’ll take over real startup-life responsibility from day one to create actual value.
- Your main responsibility will be the direct support of our Managing Directors, in strategic & operational matters such as business development & marketing, execution of special projects as well as investor reporting.
- You will gain insight & perspective on an A.I. tech startup with a highly emotional product, learn day-to-day management & build deep functional expertise.
- For successful interns we are happy to offer full time positions.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university.
- Internships in top-tier management consulting or investment firms.
- You are bored of corporate structures, slow speed & not being able to change things on your own.
- You take decisions based on data not gut feeling.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- A proactive personality with confidence & ability to communicate with senior management level.
- Proficiency in German, English & all major web tools.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.