Head of Frontend Development (m/w/d)
At FINEWAY, we believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to deliver trips that match your unique style & intents. That’s why we’re building an Artificial Intelligence powered by advanced statistics & machine learning methods to decode the travel DNA of our users better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences.
As Head of Frontend Development you’ll be building one of the most innovative product in travel. Your responsibilities include leading a team of experienced frontend engineers as well as designing and implementing a scalable frontend architecture based on a modern tech-stack (Node, React, TypeScript) that enables us to build an exceptional user experience and to continuously ship new features to our clients.
At Fineway, we take pride in diving deep into challenges and taking full ownership for results. If you have a passion for really exceptional software design as well as for building an outstanding product, Fineway is the right place to accomplish great things.
- Work closely with our product managers and UX designers to transfer bold feature ideas into a world-class product.
- Design and implement a scalable frontend architecture based on React and modern HTML & CSS.
- Implement beautiful, rich, and highly usable user interfaces for Fineway's Instant Trip Planning Service.
- Design and build solution for e.g. A/B-testing, performance monitoring and usage tracking.
- Further develop our team of software engineers and grow the team in size and capabilities
- Evaluate, advocate and drive utilization of promising technologies and emerging best practices.
- Fluent in building modern HTML, CSS.
- Proven track record in building responsive, customer-facing web-applications in areas like e-commerce, fintech, etc.
- Sound understanding of topics such as website performance, continuous deployment & delivery.
- Excellent communication skills in English (German would be a plus).
- Eager to thrive in a highly professional environment, move quickly & take ownership of your work.
What to expect
- A strong tech-focused culture.
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.