Head of Customer Loyalty & Retention (m/f/d)
- Lead the marketing strategy, development, and execution of personalized retention marketing programs designed to increase service usage from active customers, reduce customer churn and reactivate churned customers.
- Build out & refine a mar-tech based lifecycle strategy and segmentation modeling with all channels like email, push, text, phone, direct mail and paid marketing.
- Take bold decisions based on sound data analytics by implementing a data-driven approach to hit KPI targets like user retention and engagement.
- Implement and manage ESP, mobile engagement and CRM platforms to continually optimize data and capabilities; Oversee data integration and infrastructure efforts to feed analytics and ensure highest data quality standards.
- Grow and inspire an amazing, interdisciplinary CRM team by example.
- As part of the exec team, drive collaboration to build a global, visionary product.
- Minimum three years of experience in a marketing role focused on retention with a proven track record of driving growth in large-scale e-commerce or lead business.
- Creative Thinker - someone who is resourceful, obsessive about growth, and always looking at finding new ways to enhance customer value.
- Strong aptitude for (marketing) technologies with good understanding of marketing automation and customer micro-segmentation techniques.
- Analytics fanatic - robust analytic & quantitative skills. SQL knowledge highly desirable.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- First-hand experience in a fast-growing consumer technology startup is a plus.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.