Head of Customer Loyalty & Retention
- Lead the marketing strategy, development, and execution of personalized retention marketing programs designed to increase service usage from active customers, reduce customer churn and reactivate churned customers.
- Build out & refine a mar-tech based lifecycle strategy and segmentation modeling with all channels like email, push, text, phone, direct mail and paid marketing.
- Take bold decisions based on sound data analytics by implementing a data-driven approach to hit KPI targets like user retention and engagement.
- Implement and manage ESP, mobile engagement and CRM platforms to continually optimize data and capabilities; Oversee data integration and infrastructure efforts to feed analytics and ensure highest data quality standards.
- Grow and inspire an amazing, interdisciplinary CRM team by example.
- As part of the exec team, drive collaboration to build a global, visionary product.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing role focused on retention with a proven track record of driving growth in large-scale e-commerce or lead business.
- Creative Thinker - someone who is resourceful, obsessive about growth, and always looking at finding new ways to enhance customer value.
- Strong aptitude for (marketing) technologies with good understanding of marketing automation and customer micro-segmentation techniques.
- Analytics fanatic - robust analytic & quantitative skills. SQL knowledge highly desirable.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- First-hand experience in a fast-growing consumer technology startup is a plus.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
Our mission: To free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a smart conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built the first interface-agnostic, self-learning conversation engine. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- $ 15m+ in venture funding.
- Seven-figure monthly revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
- Fast growing team of 50+ experts from 15+ countries at the forefront of AI.
- Loft office in the heart of Munich.