General Management Intern
As General Management Intern at FINEWAY you will:
- Directly support our Managing Directors Markus Bohl and Markus Feigelbinder as well as our Senior Business Development Team in strategic projects & operational matters.
- Conduct research & analysis tasks, coordinate HR and recruiting activities, assist in organizational and administrative matters as well as prepare investor reporting
- Gain broad insights into one of the most promising A.I. travel tech ventures in Europe, extend your skills for managing hyper-growth startups & build deep functional expertise.
- Enrolled as Bachelor, Master or PhD candidate in Business Administration, Economics or a similar subject with very good academic credentials or doing a gap year.
- Relevant prior experience in consulting, finance & banking and / or business development.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- A proactive personality with confidence & ability to communicate with senior management level.
- You are bored of corporate structures, slow speed & not being able to change things on your own.
- You take decisions based on data, not gut feeling.
- Proficiency in German, English & relevant office tools for analysis and presentation purposes.
- You are available full-time for at least 3 months.
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job training and detailed feedback at the end of the internship.
- For successful interns we are happy to offer full time positions.