Executive Assistant & Office Manager
As Executive Assistant & Office Manager at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for supporting our managing directors & our advisory board in daily organizational & operational matters. This includes:
- Providing administrative support to the executive team in a timely, effective, professional manner
- Coordinating the communication flow between management, advisory board & shareholders.
- Delivering weekly or monthly reports on assigned projects.
- Supporting core processes in HR, recruiting & accounting.
- Keeping documents, processes, procedures up-to-date.
- Arranging meetings, travel plans, speaking engagements.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment.
- A quick mind, structured, pragmatic & diligent, with analytical skills.
- Goal-oriented, with a strong bias to action & a can-do-attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in German & English are fundamental to this role.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing or communications.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.