As Executive Assistant at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for supporting our managing directors & our advisory board in daily organizational & operational matters. This includes:
- Coordinating the communication flow between management, advisory board & shareholders.
- Implementing & managing organizational scale-up iniatives.
- Preparing decision memos, presentations & reports.
- Overseeing core processes in HR, recruiting, accounting & reporting.
- Carrying out task force assignments.
- Completing a variety of administrative & office management tasks.
- Performing ad hoc & benchmark analyses.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment (consulting, investment banking or law firms).
- You make decisions based on data not gut feeling.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- Goal-oriented with distinct analytical skills & a can-do-attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in German & English are fundamental to this role.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.