Data Engineer (m/w/d)
As a Data Engineer at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for building & maintaining fast, accurate, robust & scalable data-processing services to shape the future of travel. This includes:
- Designing, implementing & maintaining batch, near time & real-time data-processing pipelines & analytical workflows.
- Optimising processes at code, memory & architecture level.
- Building fault tolerant, adaptive & highly accurate data pipelines.
- Reviewing your peers’ designs & code to ensure quality.
- Developing in an event-based micro-services architecture.
- Thorough understanding of service-oriented architectures & data processing in high-volume applications.
- Excellent knowledge & experience in data modeling, data representation, data pipelines, (No)SQL databases & API design.
- 2+ years professional experience in data oriented ecosystems.
- Strong software development skills in Python, Scala, Ruby or Go.
- Worked together in a team of Data Scientists & Data Engineers.
- Experience with running machine learning services in production.
- Solid, hands-on AWS experience with focus on their data services.
- Serious about automated software tests.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements & transform them into data models, passion for solving complex data problems.
- Proficiency in German & English, excellent communication skills.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
Our mission: To free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a smart conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built the first interface-agnostic, self-learning conversation engine. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- $ 15m+ in venture funding.
- Seven-figure monthly revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
- Fast growing team of 50+ experts from 15+ countries at the forefront of AI.
- Loft office in the heart of Munich.