Conversational UX Designer
As a Conversational UX Designer at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for designing & continuously improving delightful conversations for our Semantic Conversational Service (“Travel Bot”). This includes:
- Driving bot engagement via expanding on creative ideas, story telling & copy writing. All test- & KPI-driven, of course.
- Writing carefully crafted & contextually rich conversation fragments for a defined range of personas & user journeys.
- Working with UX designers & engineers to establish the tone of voice of our Semantic Conversational Service.
- Adapting conversations to represent our corporate identity.
- Background in advertising, marketing, editing or product design.
- Experience in writing, editing, and proofreading copy.
- Taking decisions based on data not gut feeling.
- Passion for technology & chatbots, ideally experience with AI.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic with a bias for action.
- Comfortable working on teams with an experimental & agile mindset.
- Proficiency in German & English, excellent communication skills.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.