Content Marketing & Social Media Intern
As a Marketing Intern at FINEWAY, you’ll take on real startup-life responsibility from Day 1 & help us to create inspiring travel content that flashes our customers. This includes:
- Taking full responsibility from planning to implementation of our own channel-wide campaigns, including all online activities & existing marketing concepts.
- Developing ideas & concepts and creating content for all relevant social media channels.and our blog
- Researching & writing on travel, tourism & lifestyle related topics.
- Creating engaging travel content as well for crossmedia campaigns Identifying & integrating appealing images to underpin our content
- Being a reliable contact for cooperation partners, bloggers & creative agencies.
- Working directly with our founders.
- You are studying business administration, marketing, communication or a similar field.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- Analytical thinking & the ability to communicate to the point.
- A hard-working team player, self-confident with ambition & drive.
- You have already accumulated practical experience in marketing.
- Hands-on experience in creating social media or editorial content
- You have a high affinity for digital business models, travel & lifestyle.
- Proficiency in German, English & major online marketing tools
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial
entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency.
- For successful interns we are happy to offer full time positions.