Content Management Intern
As a Content Management Intern at FINEWAY, you’ll take on real startup-life responsibility from Day 1 to create actual value. This includes:
- Creating premium editorial & product content (on- & offline).
- Developing & implementing creative content ideas & concepts.
- Supporting to content planning & rollout strategies.
- Researching & writing on travel, tourism & lifestyle related topics.
- Identifying & integrating appealing images to underpin our content.
- You are studying communications, media or a similar field.
- A strong personal interest in lifestyle & travel.
- Hands-on experience in creating social media or editorial content.
- You can provide text samples illustrating your writing skills.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- A creative personality & the ability to communicate to the point.
- Proficiency in German, English & all major web tools.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- For successful interns we are happy to offer full time positions.