Chief Sales Officer (m/f)
As CSO at FINEWAY, you’ll build & scale with us the 1st free
instant trip planning service every traveler loves. This includes:
- Ensure an unparalleled customer experience with uncompromised end-to-end service quality to become the go-to travel brand for premium performers.
- Take full P&L responsibility, lead, grow and inspire our fast growing sales organization which powers our data-centered consumer service.
- Draft and execute our roll-out to international markets, ensure further scalability of our sales & operations team by establishing an international agent marketplace.
- Take bold decisions based on sound data analytics by implementing a data-driven approach to hit KPI targets like closing rates, NPS and repeat buyer rates.
- Constantly push and manage the evolution of our sales methodologies.
- As part of the exec team, drive collaboration to build a global, visionary product.
- Proven track record in building, scaling & managing sales teams, ideally with a focus on consultative selling of complex products.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience with teams of 10+ employees.
- A strong sales affinity & distinct customer centricity are fundamental to this role.
- A digital, entrepreneurial mind set and hands-on experience in fast-growing e-commerce environments are a strong plus.
- Excellent communication & management skills, proficiency in German & English.
- A quick mind, goal-oriented, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- A solid consulting or investment banking background is mandatory to this role.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
Our mission: To free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a smart conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built the first interface-agnostic, self-learning conversation engine. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- $ 15m+ in venture funding.
- Seven-figure monthly revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
- Fast growing team of 50+ experts from 15+ countries at the forefront of AI.
- Loft office in the heart of Munich.