Chief Data Officer
As Chief Data Officer at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for leading a highly qualified team of Munich-based engineers, data scientists & technologists to shape the future of travel. This includes:
- Helping us to translate our company vision into outstanding products.
- Leading our key data science disciplines, customer profiling & trade-off analytics.
- Attracting, growing & inspiring a top-notch team of 20+ data experts.
- Further enhancing our scalable data science solution & rich-data platform at the forefront of personalized travel.
- Enabling the team to transform complex datasets into pragmatic, actionable insights.
- Evangelizing your knowledge via coaching, documentation, articles, tech talks & conference sessions.
- A reputation for turning ideas into innovations & a proven track record of delivering successful tech products users love.
- PhD (or comparable degree) in Mathematics, Statistics, Bioinformatics or Computer Science.
- Leadership experience (recruit & retain) with teams of 15+ exceptional talents.
- Experience in successfully managing all aspects of a tech product throughout its lifecycle.
- Sound understanding of service-oriented architectures & data processing in high-volume applications.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in dynamic (e.g. VC-funded) set-ups with a clear focus on data technologies.
- Extensive professional experience of working with advanced statistics & machine learning methods.
- Eager to thrive in a highly professional environment, move quickly & take ownership of your work.
What to expect
- A lifetime opportunity.
- An attractive package including shares.
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure.