As Business Analyst at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for identifying undeveloped data & providing actionable analytical insights. This includes:
- Using data to help us to successfully build a visionary data product.
- Enabling executives to make data-driven business decisions.
- Improving conversion along the entire customer journey, working with
process owners to build, monitor & optimize performance indicators.
- Initiating deep-dive analyses, defining dashboards & reportings.
- Developing & advancing analytical models with our Data Scientists.
- Being part of cross-functional projects & working directly with the
founders at the intersection of UX, R&D and Marketing & Sales.
- Graduated in mathematics, statistics, computer science or similar.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in BI / data analysis.
- Excellent, demonstrated analytical skills, a power user in Excel & SQL.
- Experience with BI, reporting & visualization tools & technologies.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- Business acumen, excellent communication skills in German & English.
- A plus: first-hand experience in a fast-growing tech startup.
- Greatly beneficial: proficient with Google Analytics, CRM & tracking data
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development