As Business Analyst at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for identifying undeveloped data & providing actionable analytical insights. This includes:
- Using data to help us to successfully build a visionary data product.
- Enabling executives to make data-driven business decisions.
- Improving conversion along the entire customer journey, working with
process owners to build, monitor & optimize performance indicators.
- Initiating deep-dive analyses, defining dashboards & reportings.
- Developing & advancing analytical models with our Data Scientists.
- Being part of cross-functional projects & working directly with the
founders at the intersection of UX, R&D and Marketing & Sales.
- Graduated in mathematics, statistics, computer science or similar.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in BI / data analysis.
- Excellent, demonstrated analytical skills, a power user in Excel & SQL.
- Experience with BI, reporting & visualization tools & technologies.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- Business acumen, excellent communication skills in German & English.
- A plus: first-hand experience in a fast-growing tech startup.
- Greatly beneficial: proficient with Google Analytics, CRM & tracking data
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free you from the waste of time and money in your travel planning.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
- Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
- Seven-digit monthly revenue with an annual growth of over 250%.
- Fast growing team with over 60 employees from more than 16 countries.