Assistant to the Founders
As Assistant to the Founders at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for supporting our executive team in organizational & operational matters, with the founders beeing the primary stakeholders. This includes:
- Ensuring that the founders & the executive team are well prepared & organized for all meetings, events & speaking arrangements.
- Providing strategic administrative & project management support.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing conflicting demands, following issues through quickly & thoroughly.
- Coordinating the communication flow between C-Level, advisory board & shareholders, preparing board & shareholder meetings.
- Delivering on assigned key initiatives, projects & ad-hoc tasks.
- Supporting core processes in HR, recruiting & accounting.
Keeping documents, processes and procedures up-to-date.
- Up to 2 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment.
- A quick mind, structured, pragmatic & diligent, with analytical skills.
- Goal-oriented, with a strong bias to action & a can-do-attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and unrestricted proficiency in German & English are fundamental to this role.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing, communications or any other business-related field of study.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- This is your step into one of Munich’s fastest growing start-ups & the chance to sky rocket your career.